Smoking permanent damages DNA new study find - STUDENTMALAR

Breaking

.

1

Post Top Ad

Smoking permanent damages DNA new study find

It's been nearly a year since I've had a cigarette.  I owe it all to vaping and finally letting all the negativity behind smoking sink in.  I'm glad I got my first electronic cigarette over 3 years ago.  I didn't have a cigarette my first 6 weeks using it.  But, like all people, I have weaknesses and not just junk food and pretty women either.

I may still be smoking if it wasn't for electronic cigarettes.  Probably.  They are insanely safer but don't have quite the lobbying power in D.C. that big tobacco does.

Remember kids, smoking cigarettes exposes one's lungs to radioactive isotopes and that is how one develops cancer.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக

Subscribe Here